Croquet Pro 2
This sequel is inspired by association style rules.
Tips for Beginners
Note: These tips are written for mobile users. Controls for PC and console versions are slightly different and display as hints in the H.U.D.
- Enable hints to see reminders of the next course of action.
- Start a new game and choose which team goes first.
- See proceeding sections of placing the ball and taking a shot.
Placing the Ball
- A pink area indicates where the ball can be placed.
- Examples of this include the baulk line and the field after a roquet.
- Tap within the pink area to place the ball.
- Strategic moves include striking other balls and getting additional strokes by making a wicket.
- Position the camera by using a “swiping” gesture.
- Zoom in or out by using a “pinching” gesture.
- Tap the mallet icon in the right-side menu to enter striking mode.
- Hold touch near the ball and position the mallet.
- Release to strike.
- The game is won when both balls from the team advance through all wickets in order then peg out.
- The score and order can be checked in the pause menu.
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5